Directions for Logging In, Creating Account, and Enrolling in an ICET workshop.
SB 72 (KRS 210.366) Suicide Assessment, Treatment, and Management Training Requirements for KY Behavioral Health Professionals (Including Occupational Therapists)
- Link to the text of KRS210.366.
- Link to the Suicide Training Provider List from the KY LMFT Board Site (ICET Provides the Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR) Training.
- Link to the Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk Workshop from SPRC (with information about the AMSR NBCC,NASW and APA approval).
- The SPRC Calendar of AMSR trainings.
- The Interactivecetraining (ICET) AMSR workshop list and registration information may be accessed here.
- ICET has also received additional approval to offer the AMSR workshop from the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Marriage and Family Therapists, the Kentucky Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy. We have enjoyed the participation of the Occupational Therapists who have taken our Assessing and Managing Suicide (AMSR) course to meet their SB 72 (KRS 210.366), alongside the MFTs, Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Psychologists who have also taken the AMSR workshop with us.